All international players active in Spain These are all the…
You balance the budget
In 2009, The Times created the tool below to allow readers to try their hand at closing California’s budget shortfall, at the time estimated at $26.3 billion. To tackle the $28 billion deficit facing the state for the rest of this year and next visit The Times’ new California budget balancer.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Deficit cutting: The game
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget