Are you eating right? Rate your eating habits with this…
UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
Britain’s next chancellor will oversee the start of the most sustained squeeze on public spending in at least 60 years. Without huge tax rises, government departments will have to cut around £37bn from their budgets by 2013-14. Yet all three main parties refuse to explain how at least £30bn of these savings will be found.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Deficit cutting: The game
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget