The Physics of a Phenom: The Strasburg Machine When the…
The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
The Pentagon has committed to $450 billion in reduced spending over the next 10 years, but may have to come up with a total of $1 trillion in cuts if Congress follows through with deeper reductions. Make your own plan to reduce the budget by choosing some of the most common, interesting or provocative cuts that have been proposed by various parties.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget