Serving the bird: Tips on presenting a great Thanksgiving turkey…
Saving Social Security – Interactive
A selection of options evaluated by the actuaries, nonpartisan government officials, are listed below, along with an estimate of each option’s impact. When the slider reaches zero, Social Security would be considered solvent for another 75 years.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Deficit cutting: The game
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget
More Multimedia Examples:
Previous Post: The ‘Perfect’ Office