Interactive graphic: The secret life of Canada's money View the…
The Guardian’s obesity quiz
Are you overweight, or are you a healthy weight? Do you know? Try our obesity quiz to estimate what body type you are, then tell us your height and weight and we’ll tell you whether you’re right – and if you know your own body better than other people know theirs.
This interactive obesity quiz is part of the Guardian’s obesity crisis report featuring interactive graphics, articles and tips for getting healthy. One interesting article shows that men are bigger than they think while women overestimate their weight and are actually thinner than they think.
Here are some more interactive quizzes on nutrition, health and obesity:
- A workout at work: 12 office exercises
- Lunch Line Redesign – NYT
- How nutritious is your Starbucks?
- Are you eating right? Rate your eating habits with this elearning obesity quiz!
- Myth or Fact: Nutrition Quiz
- The fat quiz: Am I fat?
- Are fat baseball players a problem?