Memorial Pool Nears Completion at Ground Zero An interactive panorama…
Deficit cutting: The game
If the U.S. Treasury can’t borrow any more money, it’s going to have to make some tough choices. We thought we’d give you a try first.
The federal government projects it will have tax revenue of $172.4 billion for the month of August, but expenses of $306.7 billion. So what programs would you fund? And what would you cut?
Make your choices below. When you are finished, click “Evaluate” to see if you were able to balance the budget.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Deficit cutting: The game
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget
More Multimedia Examples:
Next Post: Quiz: How European are you?