Minor Changes, Major Rewards - Interactive Tennis Graphic Rafael Nadal's…
As Austin school district administrators consider how to cut up to $25 million from its proposed 2010-11 budget, you can use our interactive budget calculator to learn about the budget proposals and see how your choices would close a $7.1 million budget gap and free up additional money for new programs.
View more budget-balancing interactives:
- Budget calculator: How would you save Austin schools money?
- Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget
- Budget: What would you cut?
- California budget balancer
- Deficit cutting: The game
- Saving Social Security
- The Future Military: Your Budget Strategy
- UK deficit-buster: Choose your cuts
- You balance the budget